WP Fastest Cache Premium
- 1 Year of Updates
- Free New Version
- Unlimited Domain Usage
- Download Scanned by Norton & McAfee
- You’ll Receive Untouched And Unmodified Files.
- We Purchase And Download From Original Authors.
- The same Product as Vendor’s Offers On their Official Website.
- 100 % Free from Virus / Malware / Malicious Script / Backdoor
- 100 % Satisfaction or Refund Guaranteed
WP fastest cache premium is a WordPress Plugin for Cache optimization.
When a page is rendered, PHP and MYSQL are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly. In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again. Cache system generates a static html file and saves it. Other users reach only the static HTML page.
In addition, the site speed is used in Google’s search ranking algorithm so cache plugins that can improve your page load time will also improve your SEO ranking.
Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
WPFC supports WordPress Multisite. Plugin features:
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Cache timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Cloudflare support
- Preload cache – Create a cache of the entire site automatically
- Exclude pages and user agents
- Generating static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog
- Minify Html – You can decrease the size of page
- Minify Css – You can decrease the size of css files
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed to which they are transferred to the browser.
- Leverage browser caching – Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS – Reduce number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS
- Disable Emoji – You can remove the emoji inline css and wp-emoji-release.min.js